It is hard for me to believe that a whole year of college has just slipped away. At first it seemed as if would last forever. But the opposite has come true. the year flew by. It was exciting, interesting, and definitely a learning experience in all possible ways. But now this adventure is over. A new adventure begins. The summer!
Plans are pretty much up in the air right now. I having been applying for jobs but have only received one call back. That callback was from Tanglewood which would mean working in the retail aspect. Which would be a nice change of pace from the food industry which I never really cared for from the beginning. I hope to get some reading now and a lot of relaxing and hanging out with friends. It is my plan to try to meet up with at least a few people from college over the summer. I guess I'll have to see.
Live well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment