Friday, May 4, 2007

Moving Out


Today, I began the long and somewhat tedious process of cleaning out my dorm room. I was impressed with how little I had. Most people are frighten by all of the junk that they have accumulated in a year. Personally, I did an excellent job in keeping my possessions to a minimum. This will help with the move out and the move in next year. I guess I am having mixed feelings about the upcoming summer months. I think that I will be glad to be done with school work. That will mean that I will have a few minutes to myself to relax. But that just means my other time will be consumed with working for money. And the money I will need with the ever increasing cost of education. YIKES. Well, I must study. Look for updates about summer reading.


You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

No comments: